Thursday 17 April 2008

Update to the work thats on going.....

I am still in the process of designing the final look for the web site and looking through various bits of software and editing tools. My main programmes are Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and Photogshop CS3, however Lightroom is playing more of a part at the moment, however I still need to transfer the images over to PS CS3 to do the real editing and workflow.
I will spend some time discussing the various workflows I have been given and the topics and tutorials I use to enable me to do this. There is one main source of information I use, however this will become apparent at a later posting.
I am still working on my software list and literature guide, that I would highly recommend you take a look at to see if you agree. They are the basis of the majority of my sources and designs. It is fair to say that inspiration and guidance has been given greatly by these people and has progressed me further in the large chapter of understanding the type of photography that I am interested in. That said, at the moment I am producing workflows in line with curriculum briefings and requirements of modules. Again, I will post further details about these later.

No comments: